TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to aprintedwardrobe.com. This website is owned and operated by A Printed Wardrobe Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company no:10984192. Our VAT no is: GB296412679 and our Registered Office is at 34 Norfolk Square, Brighton, BN1 2PE. By using our website and/or placing an order with us, you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions as set out here.
1. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all use of, and purchases made using the website aprintedwardrobe.com. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
3. You agree that email can be used as a means of communication
4. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided through our website for the purpose of purchasing the kits are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds
5. We must receive payment for the kits before your order can be accepted.
6. Once payment has been received by us and we have accepted the order, we will confirm this by sending an email to you at the email address you provide with your order.
7. Once you have confirmed and made payment for your order and we have replied with our confirmation, you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before confirming your payment.
8. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order if:
• The product ordered is out of stock
• We are unable to obtain payment
• There is an error in product information
9. If we are unable to process your order within our stated delivery time, we will contact you by email to let you know that we have had to cancel the order. We will refund the amount of the cancelled order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your order. All such refunds are made by crediting the account you used to make the original payment for the cancelled order.
10. We do our best to display the colours of our products on our website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
11. The fabric panels which make up part of our product are digitally printed. There may be some very slight imperfections in the printing, or tiny ink marks on the fabric which are part of the nature of the digital printing process. Please examine the product carefully prior to cutting and if you are not happy with it please return it in the same condition you received it in.
12. Please refer to the size guide for correct sizing before you place your order. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any additional help with this. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of our products are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
13. We are not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses arising out of any problem that arises in using our Products. We endeavour to make the process of making your kit as clear as possible and supply printed instructions and online tutorials to guide you through the process. We are also happy to help by email. Please send us details of any problems you are experiencing with the making process at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you. While we cannot offer refunds/returns for sewing kits that have been damaged by you/the user, we will always do our best to find an agreeable solution if you are unhappy with your kit.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
14. The price of the products is the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and includes any applicable VAT, unless otherwise specified.
15. Postage and packing charges as notified on our website will be added to the price of products to complete an order.
16. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the kits to reflect any material increase in the cost to us which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as any foreign exchange fluctuation or significant increase in the costs of manufacture). In the unlikely event of us requiring such an increase in the price, we will notify you by email and you will be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
17. When placing an order for our product under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account or other accepted payment method provided by you on the website. We can only accept payments in GB Pounds Sterling. If you are outside the UK and wish to use another currency you may use Paypal as a means of transferring the payment to us in GBP. You do not need a PayPal account for this, as PayPal will securely process payments from all the major credit and debit cards.
18. By placing an order you consent to payment for your order being charged to your credit card/paypal account provided by you to our website.
19. We will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the transaction is completed and we will send you a further email once the kits have been dispatched.
20. We aim to despatch orders as quickly as possible, which normally means within 5 days, subject to cleared payment and stock availability. If any products are out of stock, we will advise you as soon as possible. Our kits are assembled by hand so in periods of high demand we ask for a little patience if there is a short additional delay in sending out your order. In the unlikely event of a longer delay we will notify you directly by email.
21. Product will be dispatched to you at the address provided by you on the order.
22. If no one is available to accept a delivery and a card is left for you, you should claim the delivery from the relevant depot or post office, We cannot refund you the cost of the product until it has been returned to us by Royal Mail. We will email you, asking for your instructions in the event of a returned delivery and if you tell us that you would still like the product delivered, we will re-send the parcel once when it has been returned back to us.
23. You should inform us as soon as possible if you do not receive your product. For UK deliveries this must be within 16 working days of the date your order was dispatched. For international destinations you must let us know within 35 days. If you do not inform us quickly it may affect our ability to trace the parcel and issue any refund due. We can only issue refunds or send replacements after this time period has elapsed and providing Royal Mail or the relevant delivery company deems the parcel as lost in transit.
24. If your order is to be sent to a destination outside the European Union, you will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country.
25. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you can do so up to 7 working days after receipt of the product. Let us know by email within this 7 day period and a full refund will be made within 30 days of your cancellation providing the the product has been returned to us in perfect, resalable condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to return any product for refund in perfect condition. The following terms apply to refundable returns:
◦ All goods must be returned in their original condition and as far as possible in their original packaging (please take care when unpacking & repacking).
We cannot accept returned kits where any of the components have been cut or damaged.
◦ Before returning a product please contact us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number.
◦ Please enclose a covering letter, explaining the reason for the return and quoting the Returns Authorisation Number
◦ We cannot be held responsible for any returned products that are lost in transit. We recommend that you send returns by registered post & retain proof of posting.
◦ On accepting a returned product we will issue a refund. If you have paid by credit card, we will credit your account as soon as possible and no later than within 30 days.
◦ We will not make refunds to a third party on your behalf.
◦ Any damage or missing items will be charged for by deducting the reasonable cost for such items from our refund to you. Carriage charges are not refundable.
“No worries” offer on Kids Kits
If you have have a kids kit, we offer a special guarantee to send you a replacement fabric panel, if you make a mistake that cannot be fixed. The following terms apply:
◦ If, after taking reasonable care while making your kit, you make an irreparable mistake, we will send a replacement kit free of charge. In order to qualify for this offer you must
◦ return the damaged kit to us within 2 months of purchasing your kit and;
◦ send us pictures with a brief description of what went wrong. Please note that we may use images and other information you give us, for example on our website to help guide other makers of APW kits. Please send these by email at email@example.com.
◦ After we receive the kit and the details above, if we agree that the problem cannot reasonably be fixed we will send you a replacement panel.
◦ This offer is subject to availability. If we no longer make the same kit, we will contact you to discuss an alternative. If the item is out of stock, there may be delay in sending the replacement but we will aim to get your kit replaced as soon as we reasonably can.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
26. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations under these terms and conditions within a reasonable period of time, but we will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so, arising from whatever cause.
27. If we are unable to fulfil your order within 30 days, we will notify you by email, then you or we may choose to cancel the order. If the order is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform.
28. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of our products other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Products Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Products and Services Act 1973.
29. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate and useful. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of such.
30. The drawings, photographs, descriptive matter and specifications of the products on the website are provided for the purpose of giving an approximate description of our products and to help you to understand how to make them in the way we intended.
31. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT AND RIGHT TO USE
32. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website and in the designs of the products shall remain the property of A Printed Wardrobe Limited. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute, create copies of derivative works or commercially exploit the content in any way.
33. The material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce,
QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
34. We really want you to enjoy the experience of making and owning pieces by A Printed Wardrobe. If you have any queries or complaints please contact us by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
35. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will respond to you within 21 days of your complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Your name, and contact details including billing address and delivery address, telephone number and email address.
• A record of purchases you have made with us; your order history.
• We might sometimes ask your opinion on things so we might improve our product and service and we will store this feedback with your contact details.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We need this information in order to fulfil and deliver the orders made through our website and to help us improve your online experience. We use the information for the following:
• If you choose to create an account on our website, to provide you with this account.
• To fulfil and deliver orders that you place with us.
• To take payment from you for your order.
• To provide you with a receipt for your payment.
• We share your information with our core service providers where necessary to enable us to process your orders with us. For example, we provide your address to our courier services who assist us with fulfilling deliveries.
• For internal record keeping.
• If you have asked to subscribe to receive promotional information from us, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the cookie will analyse web traffic on our site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you in ways that are intended to be more relevant to you as an individual. We only use information from cookies in an anonymous form, for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or provides any personal information about you, other than the personal data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please be aware you can restrict the information you give to us in the following ways.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional or direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. If you no longer wish to receive promotional information from us, please click the unsubscribe link in our communication, or email us at email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to disclose it.
• You can ask to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time and we will respond by sending you a copy of our records containing this data.
• You can request changes or updates to your data at any time. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of any changes you require.
DELIVERY + REFUNDS
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
If you need to cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible, including your order number in your request and we will do our best to catch it before its sent out!
What’s the status of my order?
Once your order has been placed you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you have any questions about the status of your order please contact us.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We take great care in ensuring your goods are checked for damages prior to delivery. If an order arrives damaged please contact us within 2 days of receiving your order so the faulty item can be replaced or refunded.
What if my package is lost?
After an order has been delivered to the correct shipping address, we cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages
TAXES AND DUTIES
When an order is placed you are responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these maybe necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
A Printed Wardrobe Ltd will not be held liable for any fees or taxes you may incur or if your product is seized by customs. We advise that you contact your customs office with any queries. If an order is refused and returned to us, the return fees and unpaid duties and tax will be taken out of your refund.
RETURNS + EXCHANGE
What is our return policy?
We accept returns within 14 days from the order date.
We will only accept items in new condition with original packaging and tags for a full refund.
Refunds will be issued to the card used for the original purchase.
A Printed Wardrobe Ltd have the right to refuse a return if a returned item does not meet the above conditions and the item will be returned to the address on the original order.
How do I make an exchange?
To make an exchange, please return the items within 14 days from the order date for a full refund and place a new order.
When will I receive my refund?
A refund will be issued to your card on receipt of goods.
Any returned items will be refunded immediately minus the cost of the initial postage fee. Any faulty items must be returned to us before a replacement or refund is provided.
How do I return an order?
Returns should be addressed to:
34 Norfolk Square,
If you are sending an item back, please make sure to use a secure postage method to track the package. The item is your responsibility until we receive it.
How do I make a return if I am outside of the UK?
Please ship your return using your preferred method that provides a tracking number and is insured. The initial shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.