WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Your name, and contact details including billing address and delivery address, telephone number and email address.
• A record of purchases you have made with us; your order history.
• We might sometimes ask your opinion on things so we might improve our product and service and we will store this feedback with your contact details.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We need this information in order to fulfil and deliver the orders made through our website and to help us improve your online experience. We use the information for the following:
• If you choose to create an account on our website, to provide you with this account.
• To fulfil and deliver orders that you place with us.
• To take payment from you for your order.
• To provide you with a receipt for your payment.
• We share your information with our core service providers where necessary to enable us to process your orders with us. For example, we provide your address to our courier services who assist us with fulfilling deliveries.
• For internal record keeping.
• If you have asked to subscribe to receive promotional information from us, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the cookie will analyse web traffic on our site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you in ways that are intended to be more relevant to you as an individual. We only use information from cookies in an anonymous form, for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or provides any personal information about you, other than the personal data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please be aware you can restrict the information you give to us in the following ways.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional or direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. If you no longer wish to receive promotional information from us, please click the unsubscribe link in our communication, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to disclose it.
• You can ask to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time and we will respond by sending you a copy of our records containing this data.
• You can request changes or updates to your data at any time. You can email us at email@example.com notifying us of any changes you require.